[PERSONAL] : Two Zero One Seven. Do it NOW.

Happy New Year 2017  Everybodeeeh !
Actually I don't celebrate New Year Eve,  but I am the person who use my holiday maximally :)
When my friends spend their NYE with parties at famous places, I choose to stayed at home and watched K-Drama. Most of my friends were so curious because how come I spend my NYE only at home. As they know,  they always call me "PEOPLE PARTY" hahaha :)  i never missed party. Sounds depressing, but seriously I enjoyed it.

I want to flashback to my 2016 and thankfull for that year. I did a lot of things, I made mistakes that i learned. Especially,  about LOVE. L-O-V-E.

In 2016, I was start to love again, and again and again.  Why I said "again" more than once?  because I was trying also more than once. Tough, it was over in the end, at least i was trying. The most important is I never regrett a meeting.



From those situations, I learned a lot of things.

I know the meaning of "STAY" thanks for those who come then go.

I  know the meaning of "SACRIFICE" thanks for those who fight for me and who wasn't.  I apreciate it.

I know the meaning of "LOYALTY" thanks for those who wait and know how to handle me.

I know the meaning of "TRUST" thanks for those who loyal. I've betrayed with my friends, family and communities. It was so hurt and leave the scars in my life. The value of trust is really really expensive. It was a big lesson for me

I also learned about realistic, patience and calm. When life's become realistic, I should turn over the plan, prepare and ready for everything that going to be happen.
I am more patience because problems and times make me grow.
And you could think clearly when you think in calm.

Time flies, 2017 is coming. I named it "DO IT NOW" for theme in this year. I want to keep learning and moving. Moving makes me grow and still alive, when you stop learning and moving,  you die.
I decided to be single first,  I just want to focus on my self.
I want to make a decision faster, i don't want to waste my time thinking about what it shouldn't be.
I still want to inspiring others,  be a good vibes, even it takes time and not easy to be. But, i still want to.
I don't want in the same bad situation or mistakes anymore. i don't want to down even ups and down is a usual thing in life.

I want my goals "DO IT NOW",  i don't want to do it tomorrow,  two days later or later. I don't want to postpone goals or cancel it. When you want something,  DO IT NOW. Not only dreaming but also make it goal. NOW. in one condition, take a good process. NOW.
I want to face it, i want to enjoy the process. I'm not afraid anymore. I believe when you take a good process, then good results will come. Do not over thinking, The only threat you have is only your bad thinks. Yes!  You can do it.

The last but not least, I think this is my second time I write in english, sorry for my bad english. Like you, i'm still learning tho. like I said, keep learning and moving.

Thankyou so much for meaningfull 2016.

Welcome my baby pink ( 2017 book)  and thankyou for having me brown book (the left one is 2016 personal book) 


2017!  I am ready :) 






Share:

0 komentar